The University of Guelph is pleased to accept applications for Arrell Food Institute Scholarships from suitably qualified candidates. This opportunity is available to students who are starting a full-time graduate program. Arrell Food Institute Scholarships of $50,000 per year are available to doctoral and master's level students to support agricultural and food research.
The scholarship will only cover their studies during the timeframe specified in their original award (e.g., Masters level for a total of 6 semesters for a total of $100,000, payable in instalments of $16,667 per tri-semester period or $50,000 per year). The Arrell Food Institute Scholarship recipients will be known as Arrell Scholars.
University of Guelph, Canada.
Master's and PhD in agricultural and food research.
The scholarship is worth $50,000 per year.
Eligible candidates must meet the following:
- Candidates must be either domestic or international students.
- Applicants must be doctoral or master's level students.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a degree program.
- Applicants with a minimum first-class (A-) admissions average for the fall semester following the application deadline for graduate programs.
- Applicants whose research aligns with the Arrell Food Institute's vision.
Applicants should submit an application for admission to an eligible University of Guelph Graduate program, and a complete application (which includes a statement of research and personal motivation, a letter of support from a prospective Guelph supervisor, and a CV) is due to the Office of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies by March 5 each year. The deadline for applications is February 28, 2023.