The Stanford Graduate School of Business is currently accepting applications for the Stanford MBA Fellowship for Domestic and International Students with a Demonstrated Need to Enroll in an MBA Program. A Stanford MBA degree is a considerable investment in your future.
Stanford GSB can assist you in funding your MBA by combining student loans and substantial fellowship prizes. Fellowships are available to persons who have proved financial need.
We help US citizens and permanent residents, as well as international students who have demonstrated financial need. Fellowships are community gifts that do not have to be returned. The average Stanford GSB fellowship for the class of 2023 was around $42,000 per year, for a total payout of $84,000.
You may also like: List of top scholarships in Germany without IELTs for international students
Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA.
Masters degrees in various programs.
The scholarship is worth $42,000 per year or $84,000 in total awards.
Eligible candidates must meet the following:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants who have demonstrated need
- Applicants for MBA degree program
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants who has demonstrated significant leadership potential
- Intellectual vitality, and personal qualities that will contribute to the MBA class.
You may also like: The University of Mississippi international students scholarships 2023
To be considered for Stanford MBA Fellowship for Domestic and International Students, applicants should create Stanford connect/login account online.