Applications are now being accepted from eligible undergraduate students for the Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship at Queen's University Belfast for the academic year 2023-2024. International students paying international tuition costs who will begin full-time undergraduate studies at Queen's University Belfast in the academic year 2023/24 are eligible for the scholarship, which provides a 50% discount in full tuition fees.
The Ascholarship gives a 50% discount in full tuition fees paid for all years of the study, up to a maximum of four years.
The host institution is Queen’s University Belfast, UK.
Undergraduate degree in the following programs:
- BSc Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- BSc Biochemistry
- BSc Biological Science
- BSc Biomedical Science
- BEng Chemical Engineering
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Data Science
- BSc Food Science & Nutrition
- LLB Law
- LLB Law Senior Status
- MLibArts Liberal Arts
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- BSc Physics
The scholarship is worth 50% reduction on full tuition fees.
Eligible candidates must meet the following:
- Students must have a confirmed FIRM offer for a full-time eligible undergraduate degree beginning in the academic year 2023/24 at the Queen's University Belfast campus.
- To be eligible for this reduction, students must be designated as foreign fee-paying students who pay the international tuition fee rate. Students who pay NI/GB/EU tuition fees are ineligible for the Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
- Applicants must complete the online application form and submit a video as specified on the application form by the deadline of 15:00 BST on June 8, 2023.
- The Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate is only available for entry to Queen's University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2023/24 and cannot be utilized for any other year.
- Your scholarship will not be transferred if you decide to defer your enrollment to the University.
- Students must fund themselves.
- You will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate if you receive support (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship authority such as the government, a charity, or a commercial organization.
You may also like: 10 Best scholarships in Canada for international students 2023-2024
The online application form should be completed, and a short video explaining why you want to study at Queen's University Belfast and why you believe your chosen degree would benefit you in your future professional goals should be submitted. Application deadline is June 8, 2023.