Cape Breton University is presently accepting applications from qualified domestic and international applicants for its Entrance Scholarships for undergraduate students wishing to enroll in a degree program at the university. Enrolling students can apply for Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships.
Undergraduate students with superior academic performance and/or students in clear financial need are eligible for and granted scholarships.
You may also like: Fully funded scholarships at Michigan Universities in the USA
Cape Breton University, Canada.
Undergraduate degree in any eligible program Cape Breton University.
The scholarships provides up to $30,000.
To be considered for one of the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- Applicants must identify whether they are domestic or international students.
- If you are an Articulation Agreement student, you must be currently enrolled in your transfer program.
- Must have a strong academic record and a high degree of achievement at prior study level(s).
- To be eligible, you must have a minimum 80% average as established by CBU, with no failures.
- Cape Breton University will determine the average for overseas students entering directly from high school.
- To be eligible for an ESL conditional offer, students must attend a CBU English language partner school.
You may also like: List of top scholarships in Germany without IELTs for international students
Applicants seeking Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada must have a conditional offer of admission to the University's degree program.
To be considered for entrance scholarships, all incoming students must provide the following documents in addition to their admission application.
- Official transcript
- Financial need application for those interested in bursaries.