The University of Findlay Presidential Scholarship is open to international students, the scholarship is intended to support outstanding international students who will be undertaking any undergraduate programme in the University of Findlay. The scholarship provides up to $19,000 to successful students.
The host institution(s) for the University of Findlay Presidential Scholarship is University of Findlay, USA.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study are all undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Findlay.
Students who will be offered the University of Findlay Presidential Scholarship are entitled to:
- An award of $19,000 to cater for the student's fees and living expenses
- All international students are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
- Applicants must provide proof of English Language proficiency
- Only available programmes at the University of Findlay are applicable
- Applications can be submitted online at https://findlay.radiusbycampusmgmt.com/ssc/zx670wSSA7020x670GaKl.ssc
- Applicants may be required to upload their transcripts and any other certificate as required by the chosen programme
- Application is on rolling bases