The Chevening Scholarships for International Students at King's College London are now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic session. These fully-funded scholarships provide exceptional emerging leaders from around the world with the opportunity to pursue one-year master's degrees in the UK. The scholarships offer numerous benefits and aim to equip the awardees with the necessary knowledge and networks to make a positive impact in their fields.
King's College London, UK
The scholarship is open to international students at the master's level in any field of study offered by King's College London.
The Chevening Scholarships are fully-funded, covering flights, accommodation, and course fees. The scholarship provides financial support to enable the recipients to focus on their professional goals and maximize their academic and cultural experience in the UK.
To be eligible for the Chevening Scholarships for International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
2. Commit to returning to their country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after completing the scholarship.
3. Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time of application.
4. Have at least two years of work experience.
5. Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and receive an unconditional offer from one of them by the Chevening deadline.
Interested applicants should apply directly to Chevening. For detailed information and the application process, please visit the Chevening website. The selection process for Chevening Scholars takes a minimum of eight months from the application deadline to the conditional selection of awardees. The application deadline for the current scholarship cycle is November 01, 2023. For any general inquiries about Chevening Awards, please refer to their website for more information.
Note: For further details, please visit the official website of the scholarship program.