Daemen College, located in the United States, offers a range of Merit Scholarships to international students, catering to both undergraduates and graduates pursuing full-time or part-time study programs at the university. These scholarships aim to attract academically outstanding individuals, with the President's Scholarship being one of the notable options. Recipients of this scholarship are chosen annually, with awards of up to $12,500 for first-year students and up to $9,000 for transfer students. Many of these scholarships are renewable, provided that students maintain a 3.0 QPA and full-time undergraduate status.
Daemen College, USA
The Daemen College Merit Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students, covering a wide range of academic fields.
The scholarship awards vary depending on the specific scholarship program. For the President's Scholarship, first-year students can receive up to $12,500, and transfer students can get up to $9,000.
To be considered for a Daemen College Merit Scholarship, applicants should generally meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled or enrolling in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university.
- Some scholarships may require applicants to be in their first year of study.
- Applicants must possess a high school certificate or its equivalent for admission.
- Applicants are required to meet Daemen College's minimum English language proficiency requirements, with the possibility of a waiver.
To apply for the Daemen College Merit Scholarships, eligible candidates should follow these steps:
- Apply for admission to an undergraduate or graduate degree program at Daemen College, USA.
- Complete the application form for the educational award.
- The application deadline is not specified, so applicants should check the official website for more details.
For more information, visit the official scholarship page on the university's website.