The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships at the University of Toronto is open to international students 2023-2024. The scholarship provides a great opportunity for international students who have demonstrated high level of leadership and creativity, this also includes exceptional academic achievement. The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship is one of the most prestigious and competitive scholarship for international students.
The level(s) of study is any undergraduate programs at the University of Toronto.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship is awarded to 37 students each year and will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto for first-entry, undergraduate programs
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2023 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
- You must be nominated by your school.
- Apply online at https://future.utoronto.ca/apply/applying/
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2022
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2022 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 16, 2023