University of South Australia Scholarships are open to international students to study in Australia. This is a full-funded scholarship for international students who be undertaking a postgraduate degree at the University of South Australia. The scholarship favors students with a First-Class Honors Degree or equivalent. Each year, the scholarship is awarded to about 300 deserving students to study a full-time masters and PhD programmes at the University of South Australia. All scholarship expenses are covered by the Australian government with a living stipend which ranges from $420 to $840 depending on the level of study.
The host institution(s) for the University of South Australia Scholarship is University of South Australia, Australia.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study are:
- Any postgraduate programme offered at the University of South Australia.
Students who will be offered the University of South Australia Scholarship are entitled to:
- Full tuition fees financed by the Australian government.
- Living stipend ranging from $420 to $840.
- Allowance for other miscellaneous including Sick time Paid Leave, Foreign Scholar Health Exposure, Full Instruction Coverage Reformation Leave and thesis.
- All international students are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degrees and obtained a first-class honors or equivalent
- Applicant should already have an offer to study any postgraduate programme at the University of South Australia
- Applications can be submitted online at http://www.satac.edu.au/equity-scholarships-apply-login
- Application deadline is August 31, 2022