The Grand View University Director’s Scholarship Grants is open to international students for the 2023-2024 academic session. The Grand View University Director’s Scholarship is a award scheme created to support academically talented and deserving international students to pursue any undergraduate programme at the Grand View University. Successful students are awarded up to $13,000.
The host institution(s) for the Director’s Scholarship Grants is the Grand View University, USA.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study are:
- Any undergraduate programme offered at the Grand View University.
Students who will be offered the Grand View University Director’s Scholarship are entitled to an award of $13,000 to cater for the fees and other needs.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible programmes are Undergraduate programmes offered at the Grand View University.
- Applicants must be first-year students at Grand View University.
- Applicants must have graduated from high school or have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00.
- Applicants must submit scores of English language proficiency tests results.
- Aspiring students must apply via the university portal to apply for admission at Grand View University. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official transcripts, Declaration of financial resources, Copy of passport, Letter of recommendation, Statement of purpose, Professional resume.
- Application deadline: The university accepts and reviews applications on a rolling basis. However, the applicants are requested to observe course-specific application and document submission deadlines.