The University of New Haven Scholarship for the academic years 2024-2025 offers a unique opportunity for international students to pursue their master's degrees in the United States. This fully funded scholarship encompasses a wide range of benefits, including experiential learning and work opportunities throughout the entirety of the graduate program. It is designed to support students by significantly reducing financial barriers to higher education and fostering an environment of academic excellence and professional development.
The University of New Haven, a prestigious public research university established in 1920, is the host institution for this scholarship. It is recognized for its diverse degree programs and commitment to providing outstanding learning and teaching experiences.
The scholarship is available for master's degree programs in any field offered by the University of New Haven. Applicants can choose from a broad spectrum of areas, ensuring they find a program that aligns with their academic and career aspirations.
Recipients of the University of New Haven Scholarship can benefit from two distinct financial support packages:
- Provost’s Assistantship: This includes 75% tuition assistance, an hourly wage, and experiential learning opportunities throughout the graduate program.
- Dean’s Scholarship: Provides 50% of tuition fees.
The financial aid is designed to cover tuition, books, and living expenses, providing a substantial support system for students throughout their studies.
To be eligible for the University of New Haven Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Open to international students from all countries.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong academic record.
- Enrolment in a master's degree program at the university is mandatory.
Applying for the University of New Haven Scholarship does not require a separate application. Interested candidates should:
- Apply for a master's degree program at the University of New Haven.
- Ensure to upload all necessary documents during the application process, including transcripts from all attended colleges or universities, two letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, a resume or curriculum vitae, and, if applicable, English language proficiency test scores or GRE/GMAT scores.
The scholarship application process is integrated with the admission application to the university, streamlining the procedure for candidates. The deadline for applications varies, so prospective students are encouraged to consult the University of New Haven's official scholarship page for specific dates and additional details.