The North American University awards scholarships to both local and international students each year. These scholarships are awarded based on first come first serve and other selection criteria such as SAT and ACT scores and the general entry requirements for the applicant's program. These scholarships are available for continuing students, freshmen as well as transfer students. These scholarships normally cover the tuition fees of awardees and the awardees are responsible for any other expenses such as admissions and housing application fees.
You may also like: University of Washington scholarships without IELTs - USA
Brief Information about North American University
North American University is a private university in Stafford, Texas. NAU offers bachelor's and master's degree programs in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Computer Science, and Education. In the fall of 2013, the university changed its name from Texas Gulf Institute to its current name.
The host institution is North American University, USA.
An an undergraduate degree in the following areas;
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Computer Science
The scholarship covers only the student's tuition fees.
The eligibility requirements are;
- Freshmen, continuing and transfer students are eligible
- Scholarship recipients must meet all University requirements for regular admission in the fall and spring semester.
- To apply for institutional scholarships, students must submit all supporting documents including SAT, ACT, high school transcripts, and previous college transcripts, by the requested deadline.
- Submit your high school transcript (official or certified) or diploma (official or certified) or official GED score
- Submit your official test scores, if applicable:
- SAT scores: Order using NAU School Code 6558
- ACT scores: Order using NAU School Code 4313
- AP test scores: Order using NAU School Code 6558
- Submit your official college transcripts for any dual credit earned.
- Applications can be submitted online at the portal
- Scholarship Application Deadlines
- Fall 2022 – July 1st
- Spring 2023 – January 1st