Great Scholarship applications are now being accepted. In this article, we'll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply. The 2023–2024 Great Scholarships are fully financed awards for international students. These scholarships are offered for master's programs. For a one-year postgraduate course, the scholarship will pay up to £10,000 in tuition.
You may also like: Fully-funded scholarships in Michigan Universities USA
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Bristol
- University of Derby
- University of Oxford
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of York
- Bournemouth University
- University of East Anglia
- University College London
A master's degree in any eligible program.
For the tuition of a one-year postgraduate study, each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000.
Eligible candidates must meet the following:
Language(s) required: English
Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Thailand are among the eligible nations.
possess a bachelor's degree, be driven, and be enthusiastic about the chosen topic area
satisfies the UK HEI's English language requirement
Create a scholarly connection to the UK by achieving your personal and academic goals.
Be prepared to participate in a networking session with all GREAT scholars who are based in the UK in order to share experiences and gather opinions about studying there.
Be prepared to stay in touch with the British Council and their HEI and represent the GREAT Scholarships as an ambassador.
You may also like: List of top scholarships in Germany without IELTS for international students
- For more information, go to the university page mentioned above and then click the link to the institution's website.
- Utilize the guidelines provided on each university's scholarship webpage to submit an individual scholarship application.
- The submission deadline for the GREAT Scholarship varies depending on the university. Please go to the institution website for specifics on each institution's deadlines.
- Individual universities will inform selected scholars of the outcome of their applications.
- Individual colleges will award scholarship money to successful applicants after registration.
You may also like: List of highest paid internships in 2023