Leiden University Excellence Scholarships are open to international students from around the world with the exception of EEA/EFTA. This is a scholarship for students who want to pursue a master's programme in any subjects, except LLM (Law) or LLM (non-Advanced). Students applying for this scholarship should be academically good to have the chance of being offered.
The host institution for this scholarship is Leiden University in the Netherlands.
The level(s)/fields(s) of study are:
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
- African Studies Centre
- International Institute for Asian Studies
Students who will be offered the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships are entitled to:
- € 10,000 of the tuition fee
- € 15,000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
- Applicants can apply to study any Master's programme at Leiden University - with the exception of LLM (non-advanced) and MSc programmes at Leiden Law School
- Applicants must be non-EEA/non-EFTA* nationals who are applying for a Master's programme at Leiden University
- Applicants must have achieved high academic excellence and their previously studied programme should be related to their chosen master's programme
- Applications can be submitted online at https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/education/admission-and-application
- Application deadline is 1 October