Eastern Michigan University has International Scholarships available to attract talented students from all over the world. The competition is open for the session 2023/2024.The National Scholars Program and the Student Success Program are intended to assist outstanding students who wish to pursue a graduate degree at EMU in the United States.
Eastern Michigan University, founded in 1849, is a public research university that offers bachelor's, master's, specialist, and doctoral degrees and programs. On campus, EMU has a number of Greek organizations. Why should you study at Eastern Michigan University? Students will find opportunities for success both in the classroom and in the community while attending this university.
You may also like: Yale University Scholarships for Study in the United States
The host institution is Eastern Michigan University, USA.
A graduate degree in any programme of your choice.
- The value of the National Scholars Program (NSP) is $10,288 per academic year for two years.
- The Student Success Program (SUCG) is worth $3,100 per academic year for a period of two years.
Eligible candidates must meet the following:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: A graduate degree in any subject offered by the university is acceptable.
- Criteria Acceptable: Students must be admitted as Non-Residents for tuition purposes in order to be eligible.
- For the National Scholars Program: You may be eligible for the NSP scholarship if your cumulative GPA from the equivalent of a US bachelor's degree is 3.6 or higher.
- Regarding the Student Success Program: Incoming students with a GPA of 3.2 or higher are eligible to apply.
You may also like: University of Washington scholarships without IELTs - USA
- To be eligible for this award, applicants must be accepted into a graduate program at the university. They can then apply for this grant.
- You must submit the following documents:
- Financial documents must be computed in US dollars. Dollars
- Official, original documents must be provided. Supporting documentation must be dated within one calendar year of initial enrollment. Documents that have been faxed or photocopied are not acceptable.
- A copy of the passport (with name, birth date, and citizenship information) is required.
- a copy of your I-20 and visa stamp from your most recent US institution attended, if applicable must be included
- Even if your test score is lower than our average, you may be admitted if you have a high GPA. You may be admitted with a lower-than-average GPA if you have a high test score.
- Students must demonstrate proficiency in both written and spoken English.
You may also like: Fully-funded British Government scholarships - 2022