The York University Grant is a full-fee undergraduate scholarship available to overseas students. This scholarship awards winners $35,000 each year to help fund their undergraduate studies in Canada. As a result, the total monetary worth of this prize is $140,000. York University is a public research university in the Canadian city of Toronto. It is the third-largest university in Canada. York University has 52,300 students, 7,000 faculty and staff members, and 295,000 alumni globally.
You may also like: Fully funded GEM postgraduate fellowship programi n the United States
The host institution is York University, Canada.
A bachelor's degree in any program offered at York University.
York University Scholarship awardees receive $35,000 each year to help fund their undergraduate studies in Canada.
Eligible candidates must meet the following:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are often required to demonstrate English proficiency at the higher level required by the University.
- All nationalities are welcome.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 7.80 to be considered for admission.
- You must be in good academic standing.
- Unforeseen occurrences cause financial trouble.
- Be over their first year of studies
- Have you obtained foreign student status? (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees)
- You must be enrolled and pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- At the time of application, you must be enrolled in courses.
You may also like: List of top scholarships in Germany without IELTS
- You must first gain admission to York University's bachelor's degree program.
- Fill out the online application for this reward.
- The following documents are required:
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Certificate of English Proficiency
- Application deadline is October 15, 2022