Suitably qualified individuals are encouraged to apply for the Deakin STEM Scholarship 2022/2023 for overseas students intending to study in Australia. Students enrolled in STEM courses will be eligible for the grant. The Deakin Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) scholarship is available to overseas students applying to the Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Built Environment for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
You may also like: List of top scholarships in Germany without IELTS
The host institution is Deakin University, Australia.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in STEM courses.
The scholarship covers 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees).
Eligible candidates must meet the following:
- Be a Cambodian, Chinese, Hong Kong, Indonesian, Kenyan, Malaysian, Nigerian, Pakistani, Philippine, Sri Lankan, or Vietnamese citizen.
- Be a new student who begins their study at Deakin at any time between now and Trimester 3, 2026.
- Meet the course admission criteria, including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 65% in each preceding year of study at Deakin AND complete at least 8 credit points in your course (only relevant if you are a student readmitting to Deakin).
- Be enrolled in a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate programme of study (including honors) from the Faculty of Science, Engineering, and the Built Environment (SEBE).
- Obtain the necessary scores for your present program.
You may also like: Fully funded British Government scholarships
Applicants for the Deakin STEM Award 2022/23 must apply for a suitable programme at the university, after which they will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and notified of the decision.