The British Chevening Scholarships are open to international students from around the world. The scholarship is target at brilliant and outstanding students with leadership capabilities who will like to undertake a master's degree programme in the UK.
The scholarship is funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations and up to 1500 fully-funded awards are given out each year.
The place(s) of study is any institution in the UK.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study is a master's degree in any field.
Students who will be offered the British Chevening Scholarships are entitled to:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- Other allowances
- Student should be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Student should have completed undergraduate degree
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement.
- Visit https://www.chevening.org/scholarships/ to apply
- Application deadline is September/October 2022